Dr. Jeffrey Berger MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Huntersville, NC

December 4th, 2015
Current Patient
I've been a patient of Dr. Berger for almost a year, and I have to say he's very professional, thorough and explains diagnosis in detail. He has definitely earned my trust. I've seen Dr. Berger for different issues and he has always come through with the correct diagnosis for me. Excellent doctor!

November 13th, 2015
The perfect family practice MD for accurate and pragmatic care.

November 7th, 2015
15+ years later best PC MD ever!!

October 15th, 2015
Just a standard "you're wasting my time" doctor.
This doctor does not listen, prescribes medicine that isn't needed, is consistently late and seems to have absolutely zero empathy. If you've got a sore throat, go here. Anything else, and you're better off visiting a real doctor.

September 10th, 2014
Former Client / One Time Visit
Dr. Berger has absolutely no idea that I have been singing his praises FOR YEARS. If I were his publicist. Dr. Berger would be the premiere Doctor of the Carolinas on every media outlet. He still is in my view. I moved to North Carolina from further Southeast and had experienced the worst type of sinus and respiratory issues known to man. For years I struggled and struggled in misery. I went to doctor after doctor, and hospital after hospital. It wasn't until I somehow was directed by someone to see this doctor named Dr. Berger. Dr. Berger told me "You will never be the same after this visit". Lo and behold....I have never in the years since ever experienced another sinus near hospitalization because of that one visit. I would like to give props to his medical school, but mainly to whomever raised him! You just can't find another doctor with this much genuine concern, general courtesy, professionalism, able to diagnose and treat your ailment as he did. This is an amazing doctor, and a fine human being. If you ever see this message. Thanks Dr. Berger!!! You are off the chain!