Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Berman
Dr. Jeffrey Berman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paramus, NJ, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Teaneck, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Anesthesiology, Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry. Dr. Berman is affiliated with Bergen Regional Medical Center, Summit County Hospital and White Plains Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Berman has the following 5 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Jeffrey Berman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paramus, NJ.
Dr. Syed Hussaini
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
Paramus, NJ 0.01 mi8
Dr. Bliss Chalemian
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Paramus, NJ 0.01 mi12
Dr. Jasmine Kearse
Paramus, NJ 0.01 mi6