A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Berman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Berman, FASAM, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Berman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Berman FASAM and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Berman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Berman practices Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists, Bronx Psychiatrists, and Bronx Addiction Specialists.