A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Berman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Berman, FASAM, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Berman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Berman FASAM and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Berman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Berman practices Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists, Bronx Psychiatrists, and Bronx Adolescent Specialists.