A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Brown FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Brown practices Neurological Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Surgeons.