A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Clark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Sartori Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Clark DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Clark has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Clark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedar Falls, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sumner, IA and Waverly, IA.
See Cedar Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.