A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cullen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical examination
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Cullen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Arthur Cullen MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Cullen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cullen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cullen practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, IL.
See Chicago Internists.