Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelfand
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelfand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfand graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gelfand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Gelfand MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Gelfand practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Internists, and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.