A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfand graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gelfand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Gelfand MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Gelfand practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Internists, and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.