A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey George, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen George MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. George practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey George practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.