Dr. Jeffrey George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey George?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey George?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017

Poor staff service

I have been a patient for many years and have become very dissatisfied with the level of service the past year or so, the billing is always a nightmare the person setting appointments has no clue! she must be a friend to still hold this position... though I'm happy with Dr George i will be looking for another Dr due to his staffs ability to get it right!!!!

June 14th, 2017

Great Dr.

I'm leaving 3 stars mainly due to appointment times or lack there of. To start off Dr. George is great along with his staff. Its just hard to get an appointment due to availability and can never get something set up if my wife or I are sick and need to see a Dr. right away.

October 4th, 2016

Good Primary Care Doctor

Easy to talk to, listens, caring

January 26th, 2016

Great Office!

I was greeted with a smile as soon as I walked in the office. The front desk and nurses were very kind and sweet and willing to help and listen to me. Dr George was pleasant and spent the time explaining things to me.

May 13th, 2015

I found Dr. George to be thoughtful, attentive and thorough, although I was ignored at the front check in window for 10 minutes and was treated extremely rude by the billing department. I have no intention in returning to this office to encounter that kind of rude treatment again.

December 11th, 2014

Staff sucks!

Dr. George is a fantastic doctor when you get to see him. He is only open until noon on Wednesdays which is terrible when your ill. His staff is horrible. Billing is ridiculous. I had problems for 11 months with billing issues because the staff cannot communicate. When you spend more time with the staff than the doctor, you only want the best. Do not go here if you have kids or are sick often.

July 22nd, 2013

Incompetent Staff

The staff is currently has trouble with detail. This is not what you want when it comes to medical issues. I no longer use this practice.

February 23rd, 2012

If you have plenty of time to waste come here.

We have tried various appointment times throughout the day to improve time management (1st appointment, lunch, afternoons/evenings), but it doesn't matter. For all our appointments, Dr. George is late. Extremely long wait time times. Staff keeps shuffling you from room to room "to appear" like you are being helped.

January 14th, 2012

Decent Medical Care, Terrible Bedside Manner

Dr. George will give adequate medical care & nothing else. He is cold and lacking any kind of emotion.His staff, with the exception of Crystal, are rude.

March 12th, 2011

Cares about more than his fee

I've been a patient for over 5 years now and am consistently raving about Dr. George and his pleasant demeanor, his caring and concern ans well as his thoroughness in ensuring he diagnoses completely and accurately.I had one particular incident where I was injured in a nearby OB-GYN office and they rushed me out, likely to avoid liability. I was in severe pain, and did not know what to do. I went downstairs to Dr. George's office, and despit it being 15 minutes before the lunch hour, his courteous and caring staff, took me immediately back, he saw me and helped me so that I could get home safely and get the rest and relief I needed.Would not go elsewhere. Trust and value Dr. George.

January 26th, 2010

We will never go back

I took my 2 daughters, oldest is 12y & youngest is 13m, in for vaccinations & flu shots. We waited over an hour in the waiting room, when we finally got back to the exam it took 90 more minutes to complete the exams & give the vaccinations. Then after all that waiting, we were told that they received too many shots already and they wouldn't give them the flu shots. So, 2-1/2 hours later, we finally left with 2 upset girls and a very mad parent. We will never go back to that office again.

June 5th, 2008