A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Andrew Goldstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY.
See New York Surgeons.