Dr. Jeffrey Goodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Goodman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Goodman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

He is a very good doctor, and I would not trust anyone else, He was very concerned and took very good care of me.

August 8th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Goodman to my family and friends.

August 8th, 2017

Exceptional gastroenterologist

Dr. Goodman is an exceptional doctor. He is very knowledgeable, professional ,and caring. He spends time discussing your history and explains things very well. His surgical center is excellent - clean, well-run, and comfortable. His office staff are also very professional and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Goodman.

May 15th, 2017

New to the area and the staff got me into see Dr. Goodman the day I called. Staff was very friendly and worked with my complicated situation and insurance.

January 6th, 2017

A GREAT doctor!!

I have gone to Dr. Goodman for many years and he has ALWAYS been a favorite of mine! His staff is friendly and efficient! He is a friendly, down-to-earth person who answers all your questions and never rushes through them. I am completely comfortable in his office, with his staff, and especially with him. I trust him with all that he does for me-colonoscopies, endoscopies, etc. EXCELLENT doctor!! I HIGHLY recommend!!

December 7th, 2016

As far as Dr. Goodman is concerned, I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is what his name says – “A good man”. Dr. Jeff Goodman has a great personal demeanor about himself that is natural. He is sincere and serious about his profession, showing a deep concern and devotion to his patients who rely on him and his knowledge. He speaks to people on their level, using language that is understandable, taking time to make sure the patient understands, he is comfortable to be around, and is very reassuring.

October 25th, 2016

Dr Goodman was very professional, explained everything very clearly, and answered any questions I asked.

October 24th, 2016

Excellent Physician

Dr. Goodman performed a colonoscopy and endoscopy. He is an EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN!

October 22nd, 2016

Ms.

I appreciated Dr. Goodman's professionalism and expertise. He is very good at explaining procedures and addressing concerns. We are lucky to have someone of his caliber in our area

October 18th, 2016

Dr. Goodman has been my Dr. for about 14 years and always has been very good at being sure I am up to date on any testing due to my family history. There are Doctors much closer to where I live but I trust and feel very good and comfortable with him. His staff is very nice also.

October 8th, 2016

Trophy Wife

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Goodman to all of my family and friends. Whenever I want to find out about a doctor, I ask nurses and other staff who work with various doctors. Dr. Goodman received glowing recommendations from all of the people whom I spoke with. I consistently heard that he would be the doctor that they would go to for a colonoscopy. This was good advice in that he did an excellent job and was very caring and professional. I will only use Dr. Goodman in the future.

October 7th, 2016

Dr. Goodman

Dr. Goodman was very professional yet friendly. I was very comfortable with him and had utmost confidence in him. In all a very good medical experience.