Dr. Jeffrey Goodman MD Patient Reviews

January 6th, 2017
A GREAT doctor!!
I have gone to Dr. Goodman for many years and he has ALWAYS been a favorite of mine! His staff is friendly and efficient! He is a friendly, down-to-earth person who answers all your questions and never rushes through them. I am completely comfortable in his office, with his staff, and especially with him. I trust him with all that he does for me-colonoscopies, endoscopies, etc. EXCELLENT doctor!! I HIGHLY recommend!!

December 7th, 2016
As far as Dr. Goodman is concerned, I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is what his name says – “A good man”. Dr. Jeff Goodman has a great personal demeanor about himself that is natural. He is sincere and serious about his profession, showing a deep concern and devotion to his patients who rely on him and his knowledge. He speaks to people on their level, using language that is understandable, taking time to make sure the patient understands, he is comfortable to be around, and is very reassuring.

October 25th, 2016
Dr Goodman was very professional, explained everything very clearly, and answered any questions I asked.

October 24th, 2016
Excellent Physician
Dr. Goodman performed a colonoscopy and endoscopy. He is an EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN!

October 22nd, 2016
Ms.
I appreciated Dr. Goodman's professionalism and expertise. He is very good at explaining procedures and addressing concerns. We are lucky to have someone of his caliber in our area

October 18th, 2016
Dr. Goodman has been my Dr. for about 14 years and always has been very good at being sure I am up to date on any testing due to my family history. There are Doctors much closer to where I live but I trust and feel very good and comfortable with him. His staff is very nice also.

October 8th, 2016
Trophy Wife
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Goodman to all of my family and friends. Whenever I want to find out about a doctor, I ask nurses and other staff who work with various doctors. Dr. Goodman received glowing recommendations from all of the people whom I spoke with. I consistently heard that he would be the doctor that they would go to for a colonoscopy. This was good advice in that he did an excellent job and was very caring and professional. I will only use Dr. Goodman in the future.

October 7th, 2016
Dr. Goodman
Dr. Goodman was very professional yet friendly. I was very comfortable with him and had utmost confidence in him. In all a very good medical experience.

October 5th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Goodman and his staff are excellent. I have had several procedures with Dr. Goodman in the past and he has always been patient to answer any questions and ease any concerns. He takes as much time as needed and never makes one feel rushed. Excellent care from both he and his staff.

October 4th, 2016
DR. Goodman is one of the best, he is kind and very helpful always keeps us clam and wait time is great . I dont like to wait and never had any problems with this issue.He also takes care of my wife and she is very happy with him . About 10 years ago she had a little polyp that was not very good but he kept her calm and has been there for her with anything she may need! H really cares about his patients

February 15th, 2016
patient
Terrible experience.

December 21st, 2015
Every 3 yrs. I have a colonoscopy with Dr. Goodman because the cancer gene runs in my family. Dr. Goodman is very efficient -- he spotted a tumor this time & told me as soon as I woke up, it had to be removed no matter what the results.. He made appt.. for me to come back in, within 2 days & gave me the results, it was cancer. He & his staff immediately set up pre-opt tests @ Waterman Hosp following Mon.. Waterman was efficient also -- by Mon. afternoon I was @ the surgeons office with all the results from the tests that morning. The surgery was done & complete in 2 weeks.