A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gordon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gordon, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Gordon MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gordon practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Waterford, CT.
See Waterford Hematologists and Waterford Oncologists.