A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Green, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Green MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Green practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Green practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Cardiologists.