A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Green, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Green MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Green practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Green practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Cardiologists.