A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hertz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hertz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hertz graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hertz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Hertz MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Hertz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hertz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hertz practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Surgeons.