Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Johnson
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, AL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Decatur General Hospital and Decatur General Hospital - West. Dr. Johnson has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.
Dr. Scott Matthews
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Decatur, AL 0 mi15
Dr. Shiva Krishna
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Decatur, AL 0.04 mi39
Dr. James Gifford
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Decatur, AL 0.06 mi34