A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur General Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Johnson DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Decatur, AL.
See Decatur Internists.