A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kahn, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alexander Kahn MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kahn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kahn practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Flagstaff, AZ.
See Phoenix Gastroenterologists and Phoenix Hepatologists.