Dr. Jeffry Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffry Katz?

November 11th, 2012

Exceptional doctor-very thorough and caring.

July 24th, 2012

at a point in my young life, I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. my dr at the time was a quack. I got into see him because my mother worked at Case Western Reserve University. He saw me, and didnt give up hope that i was curable. even after the exploritory surgery. He saved my life. and for that, he will always be a hero to me. Thank you Dr. Katz.

April 28th, 2011

GREAT DOC

What other doctor do you know, when you call and leave a message, he calls you back personally and promptly. Great bedside mannor. I was having a problem with my insurance, so he gave me a month of samples.

January 18th, 2011

Dr. Katz is an excellent doctor. Listens to the patient, knows about the patient because HE READS THEIR CHART! I was very impressed with his relationship with the patient. His knowledge of gastroenterology is extensive and he treats the patient as if they had a working brain. He listens to the patient; he is not writing or entering information in the computer, he is listening. Thanks Dr. Katz for being a doctor that makes the patient feel comfortable.

November 25th, 2010

Dr. Katz is a knowledgeable doctor who truly cares about his patients. I've been a patient for almost 5 years, and he always takes time to listen to my concerns and thoroughly explain things to me. His nurse practitioner is great, too. The office is easy to contact, and Dr. Katz is good about returning phone calls should issues arise in between appointments. It's always easy to get an appointment time that fits my schedule. I highly recommend him to anyone with Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.

August 6th, 2010

Dr Katz is an excellent Dr. who cares about his patients. He has always taken the time with myself and my family to explain everything that was going on at the time. I have been a patient of his for the last 10 or so years and will continue to be his patient.A very smart and caring man. I have recommended friends and family to him and all feel the same including my wife.I am a complicated case and he always stuck with me.His nurse practitioner,(Mary Y.) is great too.

October 12th, 2017