A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Klein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Klein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Klein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Klein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cornwall, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Garden City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.