A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Klein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Klein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Klein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Klein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Obstetricians & Gynecologists and White Plains Endocrinologists.