Dr. Jeffrey Klein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Klein is always so accommodating and helpful. He helped us get through our struggle with infertility and always managed to put our minds at ease. I would recommend him to anyone who is having trouble conceiving!

April 16th, 2014
Dr. Jeff Klein is the best physician I have ever had.

June 7th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Klein was outstanding. My partner and I wanted to conceive and since we were using donor sperm, we went to Dr. Klein for the IUI's. It took us three attempts to get pregnant. He was, kind, thorough, and incredibly organized. His office and staff are top notch, caring and efficient. Highly recommend for insemination or infertility issues.

April 2nd, 2013
Highly Recommend
Dr. Klein is an outstanding doctor. I highly recommend him whether you are in need of help with fertility or whether you are looking for someone to help you and your partner through the insemination process (which we were). His staff are also great. They run a tight ship and have excellent bedside manners. Dr. Klein made this stressful process as painless and comfortable as one could hope for.

May 22nd, 2012
AMAZING RE!!!
Dr. Klein is one of the best doctors that I have had - period. Infertility is a very stressful situation and he made the process much much easier and more pleasant that it had been in the past (I went through several rounds to get pregnant). He listened to what I had to say,and allowed me to provide input. Dr. Klein worked with my particular situation, in a very personal way. He always returned phone calls and emails in an incredibly prompt manner - and no question was a bad question. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor! And yes, he DID get me pregnant after 3 previous failures with another doctor.