A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kraft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kraft has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Kraft DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kraft has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kraft practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.