A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kraft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraft
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraft Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kraft has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Kraft DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kraft has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kraft practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.