Dr. Jeffrey Kraft DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2014
Always Helpful and Always Caring
I believe the most admirable fact of Dr. Kraft is that he is always proactive and always genuine. As soon as he steps foot in your room, you feel a sense of ease and comfort. Whether your issue is from a hurting neck or a torn ligament in your ankle, I am always sure I am in good hands. He finds sensible and helpful solutions to your problems, and you, as the patient, are always in his best interest. I have recommended many friends to Dr. Kraft and plan to continue to. Not to mention I have NEVER waiting longer than ten minutes for the man to see me-and that's a rarity nowadays!

April 9th, 2013
Good and Bad
I have been a patient of Dr. Kraft for over 20 years. Up until the last 2 years I would've given him 4 stars in everything. I feel he is on overload and is now not remembering important issues about individual patients. He is a great doctor, but I believe he has just lost focus. He should take time to review a patients chart before even speaking to them instead of coming into a room and saying "what's up". He should take an hour after the offices closes to return calls instead of leaving people on hold for at least 20 minutes (the least time I have ever waited.) . His administrative staff are rude and unprofessional and if you let them get away with it...you'll be doing all of their work regarding referrals and discrepancies with insurance billing. . It's obvious when you're waiting in the front office, that they don't even get along with each other. I would just like to leave my 15 dollar copay on the desk and get out of there without having to deal with any of them. Calling to speak to the doctor and having to deal with the staff is more aggravation than its worth. And they wonder why my blood pressure is so high when I'm there.

December 13th, 2011
The best
I've gone to Dr. Kraft my entire adult life. He is so down-to-earth and is willing to explain things in a way that makes sense. After I got married and took my wife to see him, she goes to him now because of his scientific approach to treatment. He is a doctor who understands that the patient knows their body better than he can; that is his starting point. And that's the reason he's the best doctor out there.

April 27th, 2011
ask the patient first!
I always liked dr.kraft. but one day i had an issue that was very personal. Iv think the whole staff knew that he was upset with me bedore i did. Dr needs to sit down with patient before blowing a gasket!

August 10th, 2017