A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lee is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lee, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Lee MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lee practices Neurological Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.