A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Morgan, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Morgan, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Morgan MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Morgan practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.