Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Wrong Dr and wrong clinic  |  show details
by Ms Bee on May 8th, 2014

Don't go very poor and rude service they never return your call so I hope you are not dieing and hope you never be in pain becaus you want receive pain medicine from the Dr so do your self a favor and find someone better.

|  Former Patients Wife  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2013

You better hope you are not very sick when you call this doctors office. A friend called his office 2 weeks ago. He did a blood panel and it took 3 days to call back and he didn't call back, patient had to call repeatedly. Did another panel on Thursday at 8am. Said they would call back that day. Did not call back. Patient called back Friday at 3pm and was told one of the panels came back elevated. Pt was told if not better call back Monday. Guess what, patient much worse on Monday, called back and he is off for the week. This was after calling at 8am and not being called back period! Unacceptable for a doctors office. This is the norm for this office!!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Deborah F. Lonsway on Nov 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Morris since 1994. When Dr. Bill James retired I had never used anyone else and wasn't really sure where to start. A rude awakening to a prolapsed heart valve put me in touch with him and Dr. Covin at that time. The first time I saw that baby face come through the door I blurted out was he old enough to practice medicine. He has been a wonderful doctor to me and occasionally to my Mom while she was still alive. He is caring and does not take himself too seriously. Professional but not overbearing. I am most proud to call him "MY DOCTOR!"

|  Caring  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

I have known Dr. Morris for several years through work but have recently became a patient of his. His bedside manner is wonderful. He was not in any rush and thoroughly went over my past medical history. Dr. Morris gave me more insight into my health then my previous physican of 15 years ever did. His staff has always been so professional and if I need anything, even something for pain, he has never failed prescribing something. Dr. Morris is all about preventive measures and I like that about a physician. Thank you Hub South Medical for all you do!

|  Patients are least of his concern!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

When trying to make an appointment for this doctor, I was told I had to be approved first. I asked what was the criteria for approval and was told "I don't know. but he does not do pain" in a rather gruff tone. I asked what do you mean he does not do pain. She said "He is not going to give you pain medication or narcotics!" again rather gruffly. My response was :"Diovan is a blood pressure medication. Coreg is a blood pressure medication. I don't take anything else but aspirin, which last time I looked was not a narcotic. But thanks anyway."If the doctor does not know the names of blood pressure medications, has his office personnel literally verbally attack prospective patients, and then refuses to perscribe pain medication even when the patient clearly needs it is not the kind of physician I want to trust my health and well being to. And while I may not need pain medication at the moment, I don't want a doctor who will let me suffer in pain because of his own twisted personal moralities.

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2010

I was Dr. Morris"s patient from 1999 until 2009 when I relocated. Dr Morris is a very caring individual and listens to the patient.