A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Myers, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Myers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Myers MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Myers practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Myers practices Anesthesiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Anesthesiologists.