A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Norton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Norton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Norton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans