A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Norton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Norton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Norton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Norton MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Norton practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Norton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Norton practices Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.