A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Osguthorpe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Osguthorpe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Varon Osguthorpe DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey V. Osguthorpe practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Dentists.