A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osguthorpe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osguthorpe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Osguthorpe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Osguthorpe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Avaron Osguthorpe DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Osguthorpe practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Warren, MI.