A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblatt
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Rosenblatt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Portland, ME.
See South Portland Internists and South Portland Cardiologists.