A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Rosenblatt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, ME and Lewiston, ME.
See South Portland Internists and South Portland Cardiologists.