Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblatt MD, FACC Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017
Poor follow-up; Poor communication; Uncaring doctor attitude.
Dr. Rosenblatt recommended a procedure (cardioversion) which did not work (this was not his fault). After the cardioversion I reverted back to A-Fib. The office set up a follow-up to decide what to do next. Dr. Rosenblatt did not meet me on this follow-up. He just sent someone in to tell me that they wanted to try another procedure. I was very disappointed that the doctor didn't take the time to speak with me himself and describe the risks - and help me understand how dire my circumstances were - given the fact that I can now not even climb a set of stairs without being winded and my quality of life is very poor. Instead of the doctor speaking with me -- he sent in an office person to tell me they wanted to try a new procedure involving a drug that had to be administered and observed in a 3-day hospital stay. Dr. Rosenblatt didn't examine me, talk to me, or explain the procedure. I didn't even speak with a cardiologist that day. My condition seems serious enough to me to warrant a doctor actually communicating to me - so I have chosen to enlist a different cardiac practice where the cardiologist will actually see me and speak with me himself/herself; follow-up with some urgency as I can barely walk up a flight of stairs and, at least, appear concerned. My overall opinion: poor follow-up; poor communication; uncaring doctor attitude. I am clearly not important to them. Though Dr. Rosenblatt's manner was good prior to the original diagnosis and recommendation for a cardioversion - after that didn't work it appeared that he no longer had time to even see me.

July 5th, 2016
Doctor is a joke!!! Get another opinion he's a liar, cheater, womanizer and karma will get him!!

December 9th, 2015
Review of Dr. Rosenblatt
Dr. Rosenblatt is a very thorough, caring cardiologist. He has been treating me for over 5 years. He is careful to explain answers to my questions very completely, and I am extremely pleased with the physician patient relationship. I can recommend him very highly.

March 13th, 2017