A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Scott, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Research Belton Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Scott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Scott practices Family Medicine near Grandview, MO.
See Grandview Family Physicians.