A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Scott, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Research Belton Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Scott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Scott practices Family Medicine near Grandview, MO.
See Grandview Family Physicians.