A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Solomon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Solomon, BS, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Solomon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Solomon BS, MBA, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Solomon practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Solomon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.