A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Solomon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Solomon, BS, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Solomon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Solomon BS, MBA, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Solomon practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Solomon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.