A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stone, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Decompression Sickness
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Ulcer
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Radiation Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Stone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Stone DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Undersea Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Stone practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Stone practices Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Undersea Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Preventive Medicine Specialists.