A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stone, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Decompression Sickness
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Ulcer
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Radiation Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Stone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Stone DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Stone practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Stone practices Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Preventive Medicine Specialists.