Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Yahoo.
Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We had direct contact with Dr Stone, Donielleand Britt. Everyone was very helpful and we felt comfortable. Dr Stone worked very quickly to see my brother and was confident that the recommended would absolutely be beneficial. We appreciate such care. 5?

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went to Dr. Stone for a scuba dive clearance after having stints placed in arteries in my heart. He was recommended by Divers Alert Network. He reviewed the hospital records and spoke with my cardiologist. Sent the clearance as asked.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very personable. Great bedside manner. Wears gloves...in this business, very important.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stone is always very professional, and very nice. He saw me in his office, and in the hospital. This is not my first case with him, and I have never had a complaint about anything. I am very confident in the medical treatment he recommends.

by posie on Feb 4th, 2009 on yahoo.com

WOW! Since I have lived all over the country and have had numerous blood draws, surgeries, etc., I have had several "poor attempts to find a vein." The complaint against Dr Stone is very unfair. He is not an anesthiologist. Also, since I have over 20 years of O.R. experience, I have witnessed several(MDs)Anesthesiologists who read the paper and use their laptops to check out the stock market during procedures. I think your last concern should be "finding a vein" as this can happen anywhere and with anybody. On the other hand, some people are just never satisfied and have unrealistic expections. The more appropriate expectation should be "I hope I make it out alive" after this procedure." I know several people (including children) undergoing chemo therapy who would not even consider an issue of finding a vein to complain about. Put it in perspective. Let it go. Life is not perfect.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com