A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Thomas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Thomas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital
- Elbert Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Thomas MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Thomas practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Hematologists and Athens Oncologists.