A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Thomas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Thomas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Austin Thomas MD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Thomas practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Toccoa, GA and Hartwell, GA.
See Athens Oncologists and Athens Hematologists.