A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Thomas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Thomas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Elbert Memorial Hospital
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Thomas MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Thomas practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Toccoa, GA and Commerce, GA.
See Athens Hematologists and Athens Oncologists.