Dr. Jeffrey Wener Is this you?

October 17th, 2011

The Amazing Dr. Wener.

Dr. Wener is probably the most honest and ethical doctor who has ever treated me.He was so through. The one thing Dr. Wener did that was so far above and beyond any other MD was that he listened to me, trusted and acted on what I said. An amazing doctor.His staff has always been kind, caring and hardworking. They too went above and beyond getting my WC claim processed. I really respect and am beholden to them.

November 10th, 2009

I went to him as soon as i walked in the door there was a greet!He was the only doctor that could figure out what was wrong with my leg! He is amazing..,but old

November 21st, 2015