A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey West, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. West has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan West MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. West practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey West has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey West practices Otolaryngology near Wylie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Forney, TX.
See Wylie Otolaryngologists.