A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey West, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. West has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan West MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. West practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey West has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey West practices Otolaryngology near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Otolaryngologists.