A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey West, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. West has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan West MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. West practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey West has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey West practices Otolaryngology near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Otolaryngologists.