Dr. Jeffrey Acree MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2015
Not a good experience
Very arrogant and condescending. Big ego and rude.

March 15th, 2011
I saw Dr Acree for six years and found him to be caring, intellegent and professional. I would recommend him.

June 11th, 2010
Everyone should read this before going to this Quack!!!
I am Gulf War Veteran, and have a Veterans Administration Rating of 100 percent permanent and total disability. Besides talking to him dr Acree about my Medication (In which, he just came short of telling me that I was a Dope Addict) My disabled placard had expired and ask him if he would sign it for me so I could get a new one. Also I had just purchased a small pick-up to take our trash to the dump. So I asked him if he would also sign for a handy-cap license plate for the truck too. He plainly told me I did not qualify for one. I was in awe at what he told me that!!! (I gave him the benefit of the doubt. As this was only my 2nd time seeing him. I asked him if had the chance to look at my Medical file? He said: I've seen enough of it to make my decision. He also told me that I was too young to have one, and People that are really disabled have a cane and walk hunched over. (and this guy works for the V.A.) I told him that I already had a Disabled Veteran's tag, That is when he told me (in the front where where you check in) that, that doctor must have felt sorry for me and signed it. He was so Egregious,arrogant, Arrogant and down right Rude. I was so upset. I went to see the Patient advocate but he just out and will be back soon. I went down to release of information and got a copy of of my VA Disability Rating and a list of the Chronic medial problems/symptoms that I try to live with every day.Why & how did this man get into medicine I should say that all of the PA's, RN's CNA's and of course all the Volunteers at the VA Hospital in Asheville have always shown me, the Caring and Respect one would expect to receive from any Veteran's Hospital.Also I should say it was dr Acree that made me wait over 2 hours and not the others.

August 24th, 2015