A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Adelglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Adelglass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelglass graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adelglass has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Adelglass MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Adelglass practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Adelglass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Adelglass practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.