A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Adelglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Adelglass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adelglass
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adelglass Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelglass graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adelglass has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Adelglass MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Adelglass practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Adelglass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Adelglass practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.