Overall Review

2.9

September 18th, 2016
do not go to this quack. he is extremely unprofessional, does not listen, and after causing me extreme pain, blamed me, the patient! do yourself a huge favor and FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!

July 31st, 2016
Botox by dr ahn (no good)
I went to see Doctor ahn in fort lee letting him know I wanted cheek enhancement and jaw reduction . I should him specifically where I like. He said no no here and I said no y not here. He injected anyway on side of my eye saying u need contouring and of course I allowed him to proceed thinking he knows what he was doing. He didn't even work in Botox and sculpt to my face . Instead he said don't rub are or apply pressure. He rushed the procedure on a sat and was ready to go afterwards. He didn't say thanku or anything. As others have said in the reviews he's about the money I feel cheated and definitely not satisfied. He didn't even wipe gauze leftover off my face as if I was dirt on the bottom of his shoe. I will be going back into office to get refunded or a filler n area I desire or you will see an African American woman picketing in front of his office. Therefore, don't go to him.

February 28th, 2016
Horrible experience, please read before making an appointment
The total experience can be summed up as a disaster. Made the appointment for my daughter but was strongly advise to met with the doctor myself as I had a cold and was coughing in the lobby. When I met with the doctor, I was mortified by his bedside manners and his attitude towards his staff. I would not recommend this person... the worst of the worst.

February 8th, 2016
Surgery
The worst Doctor ever , he cares only about the money !!! Stay away !!!

January 12th, 2016
Fillers
will not recommend him to anyone after my terrible experience! should have done my homework. I save my money for months to have a fillers done..and came up not only terrible and also appear a lump under my eye. very disappointed! afterward, I notice others told me their bad experience after visit this doctor as well. wish I had knowing earlier.

March 15th, 2015
I wouldn't go anywhere else
Dr. Ahn is the best as far as ENT's are concerned. His surgical skills are second to none. He treated my father's deviated septum, and also fixed mine. His bedside manner could be better- however, If you need surgery or are suffering from some sinus troubles I would highly recommend Dr. Ahn.

March 10th, 2015
Professional and serious
Dr. Ahn performed a turbinate reduction and fixed my deviated septum. Later he also performed uvuloplasty and basal tongue reduction to treat my sleep apnea. I have slept fine without a cpap ever since. He is a serious man, very competent and professional. He is not the emotional sort of doctor some may be used to. I would absolutely recommend him.

October 6th, 2012
stay away from his doctor. he's only into the money and doesn't care about his patients. will smile in your face and perform bad sinus surgery.

January 28th, 2012
competent caring
successfully completed a difficult surgery and maintained positive relationshionship going forward. Is not surgery happy prefers any other method first. Brush aside stern bedside manner to reveal very kind caring man.

August 1st, 2011
I had chronic sinusitis and nasal obstruction. I got an endoscopic sinus surgery and turbinate reduction, which greatly improved my breathing. Overall, he and his staffs were professional and friendly and I'm happy with my result.

June 6th, 2011
Finally got the correct diagnosis
I had seen other ENT's for my chronic cough and was told that it was due to allergies. After years of unsuccessful treatment for the wrong diagnosis, I decided to see Dr. Ahn who was referred to me by a friend. Dr. Ahn ordered extensive blood, skin, and scope testing and found that it was more than allergies. Eventually, I did the sinus surgery and am happy to report that my cough has vastly diminished. If it wasn't for Dr. Ahn, I would probably still be suffering from the same chronic cough. I can tell he is very knowledgeable in his specialty and felt very comfortable letting him treat me.

April 1st, 2011
Extremely competent-superb diagnostician and surgeon