Dr. Jeffrey Ahn MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017
My concerns have been addressed
I would not rate him for a 1 star (maybe there were insurance issues?). Since he was in network with my insurance, I just paid co-pay. He was very on point - he pointed out why I have been having runny nose all year long, headache in the morning, and occasional throat pain. You may get a stiff impression of him but he is a surgeon. And his office is always busy. So he won't listen to your life story. I am just happy with the treatments I have been receiving from him.

June 27th, 2017
Allergies
I thought I was just getting colds frequently but it turns out I have allergies. I feel much better thanks to Dr Ahn and his staff. Everyone is great and I'm thankful to have been diagnosed and continuously treated!

June 22nd, 2017
Very thorough, quick, and easy visit.
I like when doctors get right to the point and tell me what I need to do to improve my health. Dr. Ahn did just that and was thorough about it. Would definitely recommend.

March 28th, 2017
Before coming to see Dr. Ahn, I was contracting sinus infections every 6-8 weeks. This means I was almost always on antibiotics and I was missing a lot of work. After my balloon sinuplasty surgery, I no longer contract sinus infections-- a tremendous relief!! Feels miraculous, actually.

March 24th, 2017
I am breathing better than ever
After sinus surgery Dr. Ahn had done for me, now I do breath through my nose during night, can smell better than before, and do not have headache in the morning any more. He explained me well regarding expectation and recovery process prior to surgery. And I followed his direction so well that I did not have any complication.

March 15th, 2017
excellent diagnostician, good communication skills
I was referred to Dr Ahn by a physician friend who had worked with him professionally and saw him about chronic, antibiotic-resistant sinusitis. From an extensive questionnaire I completed in his office and a physical exam, he explained the probable cause of my problems and sent me for follow-up testing. His diagnosis was correct and his explanations succinct and clear. I would recommend him highly and without hesitation to other patients. The office is well-run and responsive. (Note: no surgery was needed).

September 18th, 2016
do not go to this quack. he is extremely unprofessional, does not listen, and after causing me extreme pain, blamed me, the patient! do yourself a huge favor and FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!

July 31st, 2016
Botox by dr ahn (no good)
I went to see Doctor ahn in fort lee letting him know I wanted cheek enhancement and jaw reduction . I should him specifically where I like. He said no no here and I said no y not here. He injected anyway on side of my eye saying u need contouring and of course I allowed him to proceed thinking he knows what he was doing. He didn't even work in Botox and sculpt to my face . Instead he said don't rub are or apply pressure. He rushed the procedure on a sat and was ready to go afterwards. He didn't say thanku or anything. As others have said in the reviews he's about the money I feel cheated and definitely not satisfied. He didn't even wipe gauze leftover off my face as if I was dirt on the bottom of his shoe. I will be going back into office to get refunded or a filler n area I desire or you will see an African American woman picketing in front of his office. Therefore, don't go to him.

February 28th, 2016
Horrible experience, please read before making an appointment
The total experience can be summed up as a disaster. Made the appointment for my daughter but was strongly advise to met with the doctor myself as I had a cold and was coughing in the lobby. When I met with the doctor, I was mortified by his bedside manners and his attitude towards his staff. I would not recommend this person... the worst of the worst.

February 8th, 2016
Surgery
The worst Doctor ever , he cares only about the money !!! Stay away !!!

January 12th, 2016
Fillers
will not recommend him to anyone after my terrible experience! should have done my homework. I save my money for months to have a fillers done..and came up not only terrible and also appear a lump under my eye. very disappointed! afterward, I notice others told me their bad experience after visit this doctor as well. wish I had knowing earlier.

March 15th, 2015
I wouldn't go anywhere else
Dr. Ahn is the best as far as ENT's are concerned. His surgical skills are second to none. He treated my father's deviated septum, and also fixed mine. His bedside manner could be better- however, If you need surgery or are suffering from some sinus troubles I would highly recommend Dr. Ahn.