Dr. Jeffrey Akhtar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Akhtar?

January 7th, 2017

Really??? Someone actually have this Dr. a great review in regards to his looks!!??

This practice is horrible. This so called caring Dr. literally almost cost me the loss of my wife. We are good people and not out to hurt anyone but the truth of this practice needs to be told. He is not at all a trusting and caring Dr. I can say this with 100percent accuracy.He may be great with some of his easier to treat patients but trust me that you're rolling the dice with this team!!

October 3rd, 2016

great doctor at MUSC; will go the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of!!!!!!!!! listens to you and takes the time out with his patients, one of the best doctors at musc

September 22nd, 2016

Dr. Ahktar is a disgrace to the Medical profession.

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for any Medical attention. Dr. Ahktar and his staff are extremely uncaring and don't have the patience best interest in mind. He talks too much about he doesn't make enough money. My story is going to the top of the chain. It's jawdroppinng at what took place my last visit. Long story but I'm sure you'll here about it in the news soon.

August 11th, 2016

Discharged for a small balance!

I too loved Dr. Akhtar and had mostly great visits with him but after the office hired a woman named Beth Burton and she saw I owed a balance that I had paid on when I could they discharged me and I'm a cancer patient with some complex medical issues and have to have ongoing care. Beth is calling me instead of Dr. saying he doesn't feel like handling this so you're going to have to talk to me. She's a very nasty person and condescending in nature. I tried explaining to her that I was unable to find a Dr in 30 days and needed an extra 2 weeks and she hung up on me. And no...I wasn't cursing at her. That's not who I am. Just begging for help and extremely worried about my vital medications. Dr. Akhtar will not call or reply to any of my questions. He put me on some sort of patch weeks ago and I had a horrible reaction to them and sent 8 messages to no avail. This has been over a 700 old balance that was being paid on.. Just not quick enough obviously,but to discharge a patient with cancer and not give any warning or help me find appropriate Dr. is not only unprofessional, its dangerous. When I expressed my concern to the new Beth Burton her reply was go to the ER.

March 2nd, 2015

I drive from Columbia to see him. I refuse to find another doctor as long as he will still see me. he is worth the 2.5 hour drive.

May 6th, 2013

gorgeous doctor

what i like about dr akhtar, aside from his stellar bedside manner and calming influence, is that he's quite possibly the most attractive human being on the planet. 4 stars.

February 3rd, 2017