A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Albert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Albert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Albert practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Albert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Orthopedic Surgeons.