A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Albert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Albert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Albert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Albert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Albert practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Albert has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Albert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Surgeons.