Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Alken
Dr. Jeffrey Alken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wenonah, NJ, with another office in Ridley Park, PA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alken is affiliated with Taylor Hospital, Inspira Medical Center Woodbury and Virtua Health West Jersey. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Alken has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Alken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wenonah, NJ.
Dr. Ernest Bajpai
Wenonah, NJ 0 mi57
Dr. Edmund Wilkinson
Wenonah, NJ 0 mi24
Dr. Ritchell Dignam
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Sewell, NJ 1.03 mi29