A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Altholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Altholz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Altholz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Altholz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altholz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Mercy College at Dobbs Ferry
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Altholz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Altholz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Altholz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Altholz practices Internal Medicine near Elmsford, NY.
See Elmsford Internists.