Jun 4th, 2016

It was about 6 months before we could get in to see Dr Alvaro but well worth the wait!

Mom show details Mom
Apr 29th, 2016

Dr Alvaro has great communication skills with my child. The wait is sometimes a bit long but that's because he spends the time with his patients that is needed not what he is alloted. Sometimes our visits are short but if there is an issue he spends the time needed to discuss it. That makes him worth the drive of over 25 miles. He also returns calls after office hours for issues that need immediate attention.

Dec 20th, 2015

He is a wonderful Dr.

Ignored show details Ignored
by Rob P. on Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr. Alvaro's office refused to allow my son to see the doctor during his appointed time. We had to wait over 6 months and edured multiple reschedulings to see this doctor for my child's very serious condition. Then, because we were just a few minutes late because of extreme circumstances, they wouldn't even let us see the doctor for the remaining time of our appointment! My son and I had to drive all the way back to our town, while the doctor did lord knows what with that time we paid him for.

K. Stirman show details K. Stirman
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Alvaro has been a wonderful doctor for us. He is on target! My daughter will talk to him. That is impressive enough. We love Dr. Alvaro and have been blessed to have the best doctor in his practice.

Dec 3rd, 2010

Partners well with parents for treatment of child. Returns phone calls after hours. Works with families to deal with insurance issues.