Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambinder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ambinder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambinder graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ambinder has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder MD is a male Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Hematologists and Yorktown Heights Oncologists.