A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambinder graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ambinder has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ambinder practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Suffern, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Hematologists and Yorktown Heights Oncologists.