A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Williamsburg Regional Hospital
- Clarendon County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stephen Anderson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Anderson practices Emergency Medicine near Manning, SC.
See Manning Emergency Physicians.