Dr. Jeffrey Anhalt DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2015
Very great foot doctor. Definitely knows what he's doing. I would refer him for everyone.

May 4th, 2015
Dr. Anhalt does not seem approachable, I feel like he thinks I'm dumb.

August 1st, 2014
Amazing
After many problems with surgeries in the past, I was very reluctant to see another physician. I met with Dr. Anhalt and he was so easy going and understanding. He gets it! I had surgery and knowing my history had many problems. Not his fault, just my body's. He was very calm and handled everything in a wonderful way. He explains EVERYTHING. He truly is a professional who cares about his patients. Him and his PA were truly amazing in the hospital. They came to check in multiple times and were willing to sit, explain, and listen everytime. I will highly recommend him anytime anybody needs a foot/ankle specialist. He is truly amazing and exceeds all expectations!

May 27th, 2011
Tri County Ortho
Great physican, waiting time terrible- 1 -2hrs every time!

August 25th, 2008
Best in the Area!
Dr. Anhalt is the first doctor I saw that insisted we try other methods of relief before having surgery. He laid out all the options and let me and my family make the decisions. When I did have the surgery he came in beforehand and talked to us to make sure we didn't have any questions. Afterward he talked to my husband and explained how everything went. He also checked on me in the hospital, both in person and by phone. When I was having trouble with the pain meds, he made necessary changes quickly, and allowed me to stay an extra night in the hospital. His office had my first post-op appt. scheduled before the surgery. He was very honest about what to expect, and what I needed to do to make the best recovery possible. He also made it very clear that I was welcome to call if I had any problems or questions. When I did call with a question, it was answered quickly and completely! Before the surgery, when I was wearing the walking boot, I had people stop me in the grocery store and tell me I needed to see Dr. Anhalt if I was going to need surgery. After the surgery I knew they were right. I guess if people have to stop you in the grocery store to tell you about their surgeon - he's probably pretty good. In this case - it turns out - he's the best!!!