A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Applewhite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Applewhite is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Applewhite, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Applewhite graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Applewhite has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Applewhite MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Applewhite practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Applewhite has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Applewhite practices Urology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Urologists.