A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Arle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Arle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Arle, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Disorders
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Arle graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Arle practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Arle practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.