A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Arle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Arle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Arle, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Disorders
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Arle graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey E Arle MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Arle practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Arle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Arle practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.