Dr. Jeffrey Aron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Aron?

September 4th, 2015

My husband & I have been gifted with an intelligent,knowledgable, and human doctor..We followed him from his prior location & settled in with his new office.After several years we feel we are in good hands & trust his decisions & care plan 100%.He has been with us from start to finsh with our GI issues.So intelligent,so proficient and yes...so caring about his patients....he is our hero...has pulled us through some rough times....We know we are treated by the best gastroenterologist at CPMC.....

July 28th, 2010

Don't buy everything he says

I went to the doc with then-undiagnosed severe GERD. I switched to him, reading that he's pretty renowned. HE may be renowned in lower gut area but in upper gut diseases he doesn't know squat!!! He told me that it's all functional dyspepsia, tried to peddle some new colonic drug and later told me to quit my PPI because he said it was not helping me. I tried that, almost died some time later, it was that bad!!! He ran no tests on me other than Ultrasound. After my repeated calls he prescribed first Ativan then Paxil and told me to consult with the psychiatrist. Now get this, doctor!!! I tested recently at a different institution with a standard 48-hour ph test and turns out I have DeMeester score 99.4 on meds!!!! Now I'm scheduled for the surgery to correct a very real not imaginary defect. Maybe you need an advice of a psychiatrist to bring you down from the skies to earth and start applying standard testing protocol to your patient. And, whoa Tiger, hold that trigger happy hand writing antidepressants and sedatives!!!

March 13th, 2017