Dr. Jeffrey Aronoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Aronoff?

One of a kind in his field

Posted on October 4th, 2016

I cannot praise him highly enough. A procedure that only he does saved me from a second surgery after a botched first one. Truly terrific doc, surgeon, and human being.

Thank you very much!

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I could not have found a better doctor for my colon surgery. Dr. Aranoff did his best to make sure and do everything possible for me to continue with a normal life after surgery. Because the surgery was so close to the Holidays and it was successful my children and I called him Dr. Santa Clause :).

Patient

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Dr. Aronoff is an exceptional doctor. He has always put me at ease. I have been going to him for colonoscopies for the past 6 years as I am high risk. He has always listened attentively and answers questions with precision, honesty and facts. He is extremely easy to talk to, open to new ideas and is warm and friendly. He has always given me a lot of his time to listen to my concerns unlike many other doctors today. I feel fortunate to have him as a doctor.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I must say that Dr Jeffrey Aronoff is the best of the best. No one enjoys getting a colonsocopy but Dr Aronoff makes it as comfortable and easy as possible. ANd the prep he uses is Not that bad.

Former Patient

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Okay I must of visited another facility because these negative reviews don't reflect my experience at all. On the contrary, we were treated with the uttermost respect and the staff did everything to accommodate my mother. The office manager was super understanding and she filled out ALL the disability forms for my mom and she followed up with me whenever I had a question. But even if they seemed 'rude' to some, does that really matter since the person who is eventually seeing you is the doctor? Dr. Aronoff was the best thing that happened to my family. He was super professional and empathized with us - he performed the surgery and my mom is a new person today. He saved her from the constant pain and I thank God for him. We went to countless of 'top' doctors in the City and everyone seemed so cold and detached from reality as if we were speaking with robots. Dr. Aronoff was very friendly and made us feel that we were in good hands. Please don't let the negative reviews form your opinion before even trying this place. I almost did not go myself after reading them but I took a chance and I am so very thankful I did. Nothing compares to seeing my mom happy again :)

AVOID

Posted on April 1st, 2015

AVOID! His staff is so Rude I do not know where to begin- And Incompetent

Posted on December 26th, 2014

He did a great job, it was quick and easy, and no more pain!!

Could not believe the insensitivity of this doctor, breezing through as if an assembly line

Posted on August 11th, 2014

I saw this Dr. once. This Dr. was so cavalier and got my patient information wrong on the form I filled out. He was completely insensitive, impersonal, didn't ask any questions, didn't take any time. He did a 15 minute exam and gave his quick opinion. For this his charged my insurance for an expensive visit and for 'surgery'. When I formally requested a copy of the record of the visit, twice, and phoned, I got nothing, no response at all.

Still looking for a good doctor...

Posted on February 17th, 2014

My initial reaction to this establishment was relatively positive even if my rear was on the table (literally). The wait time put the time I spent with Dr. Aronoff to shame (e.g. the wait was long and the receptionists had more personality), but who wants a proctologist poking around and jabbering for too long? Not me. Regardless, I do like to feel like I'm the center of the doctor's attention and that I am being well cared for. I felt neither at this office. Worse yet? My 5-ish minute interaction with this in-network doctor inevitably cost me ~$350 WITH my comprehensive insurance. GAG, right? Turns out it all comes down to billing codes. Even though I had the EXACT same tests fully covered elsewhere by another in-network provider, this specific office used billing codes that were denied by my insurance. I called this doctor's office for assistance and was offered misinformation and confusion over a period of many months. Not only that, I had to continually provide the same information again and again (even information I previously faxed). I was also repetitively told the doctor knew about my issue and "was working on it," which translated into my receiving a two-sentence "letter of necessity" some 7 MONTHS AFTER MY APPOINTMENT. Given the lack of effort and attention, it probably comes as no surprise that my insurance appeal was denied. Dr. Aronoff was paid almost 8 months ago now and obviously cared more about the cash than me. He never took the time to contact me or even to speak with me after my appointment when I called numerous times seeking help with my billing challenges. At very least, you'd think that this office would make note of my insurance, of which they are an in-network provider, and make sure that my preventative tests were submitted with and covered by appropriate codes. No such luck. BOTTOM LINE: AVOID. The patient comes last in this "slam, bam, thank you for your cash Sam (or mam!)" business. This doctor is an in-network AETNA provider, but you'd never know it. If you want caring, professional service look elsewhere.

He saved my life

Posted on August 24th, 2013

I went to Dr. Aronoff by a referral of Dr. Goldberg. My first impression of the doctor was not very appealing, but after speaking with him I was very ...

Pleased patient

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Dr. Aronoff is terrific in every way. He has a wonderful way of putting you at ease with his sense of humor. My confidence in him was entirely well placed. I was petrified initially, but he allayed my fears. My operation was a 100% success. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Aronoff.

Loving daughter

Posted on April 10th, 2012

well I usually don't do this but when I looked online and saw that some disgruntled patient posted lies I had to speak up. This is a great office in my opinion. They are friendly,attentive and caring.they treat you like a human not just another number,from the both of the receptionist,to the nurses,and especially the doctor. Anyone who comes on here and says anything different is a big liar. I read through some of the comments and was shocked to see that someone who should remain anonymous said something derogatory about the "big" girl,i am the daughter of a patient and my mother was treated with uttermost respect and care by that wonderful young lady. All of this to say don't believe everything that is written and for people who have nothing good to say do what your mother taught you and don't say anything at all!